ARMI | BioFabUSA will be hosting the Spring Summit on Wednesday June 6th and Friday June 7th, 2018.
This June 6th and 7th, ARMI | BioFabUSA will hold its second summit of 2018, this time focusing on the themes of 'Technology & Innovation" at the Technology Center Auditorium in Manchester, NH. More specifically, the event will cover technical developments and innovation in the various phases of the engineered tissue manufacturing process:
- Production of Raw Materials (e.g., cells, biomaterials & reagents)
- Expansion of Adherent Cells
- Tissue Fabrication (manufacturing platforms & processes)
- Culture & Maturation of Tissues
- Tissue Preservation & Transport
Speakers will include experts representing companies involved in each of these phases as well as innovators from academia and adjacent industries.
If you are interested in being a sponsor or exhibitor at the Spring Summit, please contact us here. Sponsor and exhibitor availability is limited.
Tuesday June 5th
- Speaker and ARMI Member Reception
Wednesday June 6th
- 7:30AM - Registration Opens, Networking Continental Breakfast
- 8:45 - Sessions & Networking Breaks
- 12:30 - Lunch
- 1:30 - Sessions, Speakers & Networking Breaks
- 5:30 - "BioFab & Brews" Networking Social Featuring Local Craft Breweries
Thursday June 7th
- 7:30AM - Member Only Breakfast
- 9:00 - Sessions, Speakers & Networking Breaks
- 12:30 - Lunch Break
- 1:30 - Sessions & Networking Breaks
- 5:00 - Summit End
If you will need overnight accommodations while attending the Spring Summit, ARMI has arranged for a block of rooms at the Manchester Downtown Hotel (formerly the Radisson Hotel) to be offered at the rate of $140 a night. You may make reservations by calling the hotel directly at 603-625-1000 and asking for the ARMI - Advanced Regenerative Manufacturing Institute group rate or by visiting https://ARMI2018.